How to understand the key challenges and issues of a compound, and develop a plan to eliminate them
Recently presented at SOT 2018 by our expert, Sergio Raimondo, this scientific presentation discusses the developabilities properties of a new candidate, what impact this will have on project timelines, de-risking strategies and examples of case studies.
Sergio focuses on the following areas in this educational presentation -
- Understanding the developability properties of the candidate drug to improve success
- Developability/scalability of route of synthesis
- Salt/polymorph selection, solubility in different media and permeability
- BCS classification, challenges in development for BCS class 2 and 4 compounds
- On target and off target toxicity
- Early safety screens tailored for the specific target/class of compound
- Merging efficacy and PK/PD data with developability endpoints to meet the target product profile
Get your copy now and discover more about the key challenges of a compound and how you can develop a plan to eliminate them.