A history of innovation
More and more, we’re using our expertise to build on our extensive knowledge of Neuroscience which was first established about 20 years ago when an Aptuit-acquired company focused the R&D on CNS diseases.
We now have a track record of:
- 37 clinical candidate selection
- 28 First Time in Human initiations
(13 consecutive CNS projects transitioned from Lead Optimization to Phase I with no termination after FTIH study)
- More than 100 Clinical Pharm and Exp Medicine Studies
- 15 candidates initiated Phase II
- Three Phase III initiations
- Two filing submitted
- More than 500 peer reviewed scientific publication with an average of 30 patents/year
Our advanced knowledge and renewed technology are now being applied to research on neuropsychiatric disorders such as anxiety, sleep disorders, depression, schizophrenia, epilepsy, pain and drug-food addiction. In addition, we are also working on innovative solutions for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimers, Huntingtons, Parkinsons and front-temporal dementia.
We also offer bespoke assay/model development.
We are applying our knowledge to perfecting direct delivery, and our in vitro and in vivo models and technologies can be used flexibly for fully-integrated projects, small multi-staged pieces of work or standalone studies.