Stream and listen to our webinar on iPSCs tecnology!
Wassim Eid, Senior Scientist at Aptuit Switzerland, discusses iPSCs technology for drug discovery and development.
Stream the webinar today!
The surprising discovery that somatic cells can be reprogrammed to a pluripotent sate, generating what is known as induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) has enormous potential to revolutionise the drug discovery process at different stages, from target identification through to toxicity studies. However, harnessing the full power of iPSCs in all aspects of drug discovery is hampered by various challenges.
Join Wassim on a tour to learn more about:
- iPSCs, where did it all start?
- What are the obstacles hindering the use of iPSCs and what can we do about them?
- Are iPSCs used in the clinic yet?
- Can iPSCs make future drugs safer?
- How would iPSCs help in drug discovery and provide better quality health care?