Types of Study
We offer you a wide range of safety studies aimed at helping you design development programs, compile expert reports, reviews, and data submissions.
Our range of safety studies include:
- Acute studies
- Pre-phase I (14 or 28 days studies)
- Long term safety studies (up to 12 months)
Our Team provides you with a tailored approach designed to address your needs:
- We can help you meet the requirements of your study with standard and customized and investigative problem solving studies.
- Our specialized online data capture systems and statistical packages are used throughout our in life and reporting process.
- We conduct internal quality control monitoring of data and study reports to ensure that all materials are delivered quickly, reliably, and accurately.
- Automated Blood Sampling technology that allows blood sampling and injection of test compounds in freely moving rodents. This system ameliorates the quality of experimental data obtained by lowering variability due to serial blood sampling, and contributes to application of 3 Rs principles by minimizing the stress deriving from conventional sampling (Refinement) and decreasing the number of animals used in each study (Reduction).